This episode was about random stuff we're working on or playing with when not necessarily coding for money.
Some (more or less) interesting stuff we came up with:
- Xmonad - a window manager system for Linux:
- If Xmonad looks interesting to you - here's something similar for OS X: Slate
- Wordpress (Mark has a new blog...): https://github.com/markmandel/ansible_wordpress
- Raygun.io CFML: https://github.com/TheRealAgentK/raygun4cfml
- Mark's "Skype-replacement-that-will-rule-all-chats" based on Clojure, Clojurescript, AngularJS, Elastic Search and some other bits and pieces...
- Good AngularJS book: http://www.packtpub.com/angularjs-web-application-development/book
- Kai's trying to integrate his Phillips Hue lights with a Raspberry Pi via Python
- AirPi, the weather station kit Kai's waiting for to arrive.
- KiwiJS - a JS-based game engine for 2D-platform jump&run&shoot games: http://www.kiwijs.org
- Here's the very interesting talk Mark mentioned about reactive programming.
Finally, vote for cf.Objective() 2014 topics: